Tand-TNS003 - 3Days/2Nights Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara and National Park
Day 1: ARUSHA –NGORONGORO
Depart Arusha at 1400HRS and drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation: Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge
Day 2: NGORONGORO CRATER –LAKE MANYARA
After breakfast, descent 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys and elephant, the lake area, where you may see the flamingoes and the open savannah where the lions hunt for food.
Return to the Lodge for lunch, later drive to Lake Manyara National Park
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation: Kirurumu Tented Lodge
Day 3: LAKE MANYARA –ARUSHA
Enjoy a morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingoes and lots of birdlife. Mid morning, drive back to Arusha. Lunch in Arusha town at 1230Hrs.
End of Safari
The Safari Cost Includes:
- Arrival and departure lunch at Impala Hotel, Arusha
- Park entrance fee at Ngorongoro and Manyara
- Crater fee
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on a 4x4 vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Any applicable Government taxes
The Safari Cost Excludes:
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International flight
- Visa Entry fee in Tanzania
- Departure tax
- Tips to porters and drivers
- Insurance Cover Can be arranged on Request
Are you interested or would you like to know more about this Safari? Then fill the form bellow and Submit: